Woohoo... it's Friday!

The chronicles of my Ordinary and Awesome life, family, and thoughts at www.ordinaryandawesome.com. Ordinary and Awesome is also the Mostly Wordless Wednesday headquarters as well as the home to several original awards and memes.

and

Check out Half Past Kissin' Time's Friday Fragments meme too!

carnabal 098


*Last Sunday my Little Man turn 20 months, oh boy!
He loves to play and play and play and I love to play with him.
He makes me happy and I make him happy!
We are perfect for each other!


angela 019

*He is one lazy boy! He can sleep for 16 hours straight!
Is that normal???
I hope so!

Picnik collage
*He also loves to wake up around 2 or 3 am, he asks for a snack, and sits next to me to visit bloggyland, how cute is he?

Picnik collage
*We also went to Chick-Fil-A


Picnik collage
*Pink Angel and My Little Man went to a church's Kermes last weekend and they had much fun!


WILLY 012

*Last week I redeem my "Gymbucks" and I got my order yesterday!
Everything is so cute!

Soon you will see my Pink Angel with her new clothing on her blog!!

Picnik collage

*and speaking of My Pink Angel, she got Excellent Grades and Perfect Attendance

Picnik collage

*Big Junior got excellent grades too but he got a *NOTE* from his teacher:

****He stills need to learn to make****
better choices and control
his behavior but at least
he is trying sometime.

The thing is that he does not let ANYONE push him around.
Yes teacher! I know he has a temper, but we are working on it!
Sorry Teacher but Please No Bullies Around him
because literally "Big Jr. will kick their Butt"


Picnik collage*My Big Junior got hired to bring down a tree and he did an excellent job! and Yep! he got paid big bucks $27.32. He was so HAPPY!


iphone 018


*Oh and I also got some BUCKS, I was at Target yesterday and an Old Lady named Teresa went over my foot with her electric wheelchair!
She said "I am sorry! here are $100 go see a Doctor!

AND THE FOLLOWING VIDEOS GOES FOR MRS. 4444
THEY ARE MY "SHT"
"I was trying to do the imitation of a FISH or BIRD or SOMETHING"
First try: Stupid Human Trick



Second try: Stupid Human Trick



To find out more about S.H.T. go over to Mrs. 4444 blog
click here to view more S.H.T.




blog comments powered by Disqus