Wordless Wednesday: Back to School

WW
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL 001
My Bambinos went back to school on Monday! We had a great start!
I woke up early and they did too, eat a big breakfast and then
I drop them off at school.
My Pink Angel was so excited to be in school but at the same time she felt a bit nervous. All those feeling went away when she saw her best friend Kevin from last year!!!
Junior was so Happy! He is a big boy so he wasn't nerves at all. He is the type of kid that's popular and knows all the teachers, and faculty staff, in other words they were happy to see him again. That's another story that I will tell you about it in another post. =)
He has many friends and he was cool about going back to school!


FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL 004FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL 006

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL 017FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL 009
Here They are with their new teachers Mrs. V and Mr. M
I have heard very good things about them so I am glad they are in their class.



CHECK OUT MORE
WORDLESS WEDNESDAY @





Photobucketbacktoschoolhead
blog comments powered by Disqus