Wordless Wednesday: another mini summer vacation...



We had a great weekend and
here are some cute pictures of my Little Man.
Yesterday he turn 18 months!
He loves the camera and I totally love that!
CHECK HIM OUT...

t (9)

t (10)

t (11)
Isn't he so darn CUTE?





My Mamá came with us and my little man got to spend
a bunch of time with her, Lucky Boy! =)
a


We went to "Schlitterbahn" It was pretty Awesome!
We had a BLAST!!!!

t (12)
t (14)
t (15)
SUMMER waterpark 085
t (17)
t (18)

iMiss them so Much! They Left Yesterday to
Grama's House for Two Weeks!!!


t (7)

So here is another view from my weekend FUN...

SUMMER waterpark 128
aww, iTotally love my new green sandals and green nails, me so cute, LOL



CHECK OUT MORE
WORDLESS WEDNESDAY @

The Mud Bug
blog comments powered by Disqus