Our 4th of July 2009

We spent our 4th of July at Port Isabel, TX
It was a BEAUTIFUL day!
Let me tell you about our fun day with picture...
(CLICK ON THE IMAGES TO VIEW AT FULL SIZE)

Port Isabel Light House





helping our Little Man



but he did Not wanted any help!
He went wild walking everywhere.

after that we left to the Pier







It was a very nice walk!



next destination "Pirates Landing"


Family Picture
we looked so COOL with our matching shirts!
right? LOL

with Mamí


with Papí



Captain Junior



Big Jr. with some Pirates


They were attacked!


They went Bananas @ the Restaurant


Clowning around

with YOYO


The Pirate Meal



"Sis, move over let me teach
you how you take over the ocean"


My Little man taking over the ship



Training a wild dophin




I love this picture!
I took it when they weren't looking.
Big Junior was gone with Grapa and Grama
for a whole month. You can see
how much they missed each other...

They were watching the fireworks!
I think this picture is worth A Thousand Words
Don't you think?


Photobucket



blog comments powered by Disqus