MY BuTTONS...

Today I made my buttons
for my Blogs.
What do you think?



www.rociocobosandhercamera.com


Photobucket
www.365daysofourlife.com

I want to say thank you to "Alison" the creator of
Template-Mama ~ Free Blogger Templates
.
I am using a template design by her.
Alison, thank you for the tips you gave me yesterday!!!


I also want to thank
Summer Time Designs
for the free digital scrapbook kits. I used Sweet
Springtime kit to design my button.
Summer your Kits are Beautiful!!!


~Alison and Summer~
You both ROCK!!!

"Thanks to you I was able to design my buttons for free"

Feel free to check their blogs, just click on the buttons below:





13 comments:

  1. love them! took me all weekend to make a button so you must be more computer savvy than me,haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, those sites look great! I'm off to check them out.

    Good job on your buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did such a great job on your buttons!!!! Actually, w/ everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I found your blog through http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/ and have joined the comments linkie, so just dropping by and saying a quick hello to those listed. My blog addy is http://shabbypinkscrapper.typepad.com. you have such a beautiful blog

    Hope to chat again soon.

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are awesome. :) great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job on your button! Stopping by from Harriet's to say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful indeed, and ever so creative. Happy to know you enjoyed making these. It is always so rewarding when we create something ourselfs, isn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blog is fantastic and I love your blog button.

    I am adding your site to my blog roll and am now following you.

    I found your blog from Harriet's website.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice blog buttons. Stoping by from Harriet's comment challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great buttons I am grabbing both.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i am fascinated with those bloggers like you, who knows to designed very well with there site. nice i am your fan. joining the june challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your beautiful comments!!!