♫Friday Funnies♫

Quick True Story :
When I was learning English way back in High School I heard the word PMS!
so I asked my teacher what PMS meant and she explained!
A couple of weeks later, I try to use the word but instead
of saying PMS I said UPS! like this:


Sister: What's wrong Rocío?

Me: Nothing I am tired and I have UPS

Sister: What????

Me: You know UPS

Sister: what do u mean? did the UPS guy stopped by?

Me: No! No! UPS what women get before their Period!

Sister: That is not UPS that's PMS, Dork!


PLEASE PAUSE THE MUSIC ON TOP OF

THE PAGE BEFORE YOU PRESS PLAY =)

I have some videos songs to share with you today

☺Sit back and Enjoy ☺

Tim Hawkins Things you don't say to your wife


I am a Chick-fil-A Addict so here is my song:




This video is quite long but is worth watching all the dances!
How many have you dance???



Find more Friday☺Funnies at Homesteader's Heart
blog comments powered by Disqus