The ABC's about me...

My Beautiful friends, Kathy over at Blessed Beyond Imagination and Alicia at More Than Words did this cute ABC list about themself! I enjoy reading these on other people's blogs, so I thought I would participate in this one too! If you want to join in on the fun, go for it!! Let me know if you do, so this way I can go and read yours!

The
's about me...

Age: 30 plus 1 plus 1 plus 1 plus 1 plus 1 minus some

Bed Size: King

Chore You Hate: Cleaning my kids closet!

Dogs or Cats: NONE for right now! but I had 8 dogs when I was little

Essential Start Your Day Item: Coffee with my Almond Creamer


Favorite Color: GREEN on my clothing, RED on the kitchen & laundry room &
YELLOW on my laptop !

Gold or Silver: Gold

Height: 5'5

Instruments You've Played: NONE ~ I rather Dance


Job Title:

Kid(s): Jesús, Angela, and Guillermo


Loud or Quiet: MUCHO RUIDO

Married? How long: 9 years, 8months, & 15days & still counting...


N
icknames: Ma, Mami, Baby, Chio, Beba, Rosy, Rosita, Esme &
MamiPicture



Overnight Hospital Stay: When I had my 3 babies!

Pet Peeve: Motor Mouths (distracted drivers talking on cell phones)


Q
uote From A Movie: "Nobody puts Baby in a corner."
Johnny Castle(Patrick Swayze) Dirty Dancing 1987


R
ight or Left Handed: Right!

Siblings: 4~Jose Ernesto, Hector Angel, Dyna Lorena, and Marcos Leonardo.

Time You Wake Up: 2:00PM!!
Lately iHave been going to bed around 6, 7, 8 AM
it is 5:50am almost time to night night☺

Underwear: with BRIGHT COLORS!!!

Vegetable you dislike: Beans J/K come on I am Mexican!
Nopales Yuck!



Ways You Run Late: <-- don't get it??? =( someone explain please!

X
-Rays You've Had: NONE

Yummy food you make: MOLE POBLANO


Zoo Favorite:
Photobucket
Photobucket

blog comments powered by Disqus