Friday Funnies... Mom we Need a Pool!!!


To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity ...

1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.

2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice !

3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.

4. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.

5. In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write 'For Marijuana'

6. Finish All Your sentences with :'In Accordance With The Prophecy..'

7. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.

8. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.

9 . Specify That Your Drive-thru Order Is 'To Go.'

10. Sing Along At The Opera.

11. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.

12. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You will have a headache.

13. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream 'I Won! I Won!'

14 . When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'

15. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, 'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'

16. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity:
Choose one or more to do it tomorrow!!! and
Share this with Someone To Make Them Smile.

BTW, I have done 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 9, 13, & 14
IT WAS FUN ~ AND PEOPLE CALL ME CRAZY

Last Friday I got my lovely
Twisting Copper Sculpture
Water Sprinkler
from QVC
WE LOVE IT!!!
but I think My Little Birds
are trying to tell me something
What do you think?
IMG_6156
We are getting one this weekend!

16 comments:

  1. Would it worry you if I said I've done quite a few of those already? LOL.
    Love the picture!
    Happy Friday to you my friend.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a hoot!That's hilarious! Thank you for that, Rocío.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those were hilarious. I need to do a few today. I think I will start with Would you like fries with that? lOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was great! Have a fun week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! What a beautiful blog you have. You seemed very blessed with a wonderful family. Your list is very funny. And, your children are sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Something else to do with your children: When you're out in public and they're misbehaving, turn and look at them and say, "Don't think I won't tell your mother about this when she gets home!" The look on their face is priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uh oh, better get those kids a pool. Thanks for the funnies! :~D

    ReplyDelete
  8. ♥~•*☼♥♫~.•*☼♥♫*~♥ You are Blessed... ♥~•*☼♥♫~•*¨☼♥♫* ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are great and did make for a good laugh! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rocío, I loved this list, it was very funny. And the picture is very cute as well.

    Thanks for your visits, that I really appreciate.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yea, I'm thinking they might just kinda sorta like a pool.... or should I say a 'bigger' pool. =0)

    I loved all those jokes. I would so be the one to say "Would you like fries with that?"

    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there.
    I just wanted to thank you for participating in the July Comment Challenge. Be sure to stop by sitedandblogged.com this weekend and enter how many comments you have made for the weekend to see if we can hit 1000 as a group.
    thanks!
    Harriet
    Love pools :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would try some of the milder items. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Number 15 is so cute .. my daughter would probably cry though, she is so sensitive lately! Stopping by during the July comment challenge hope to stop by again and hope you will come on over too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi there.
    I'm just stopping by to thank you for participating in the comment challenge.
    I enjoyed your post!

    Happy commenting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your beautiful comments!!!