Sweet Angel Kayleigh...

We found out this morning that Sweet Angel Kayleigh was call by God and now she is flying with the Angels. In these pictures I captured the broken heart of my Baby Girl while she was reading about it.




May God bless you all. Our thoughts and prayers are with your family. Kayleigh is no longer in pain or discomfort and I pray that you will find peace in knowing you were there for her 100% God bless you.


Rest in peace our sweet Angel!

We love you so very much!

Kayleigh Anne Freeman

June 23, 2008 - May 11, 2009 @ 9:44PM

1 comment:

  1. It's heartbraking, isnt it?

    thank you for visiting my blog on my daughters birthday. Things like this death help to keep things in perspective, doesnt it?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your beautiful comments!!!