Lets Start Sharing...

Well today is my first time blogging and it will be a difficult thing to do for me because I am no Writer , but I will try my best…

Where to start? Ummh…

I have been reading blogs all week, all the stories are different and beautiful in their own way. Some are sad and some are funny, but they are all unique. I want to have many friends and I would like to follow everybody… I wish I had more time to read all the blogs but I probably would be seating here in my office for years. Today I kind of finish adding the sidebar basics but I am sure I will find more stuff later.

OK well, let me tell you now about what is going on in my life…I live in Texas (in the border, very close to Mexico) , and I am sure you have heard about the H1N1 virus, commonly known as swine flu. Well, yesterday we had a confirmed death in the U.S. and it came from here, Cameron County. She was 33 years old and just had a baby…




The school district has decided to close its campuses until at least May 12 due to two probable swine flu cases.

The Valley is now in panic!

As for me, I am staying home with my family, trying to keep them safe from the H1N1 virus. I have came up with all sort of activities for my kiddos, such as scrapbooking, puzzles, games, computer lessons, etc. Ah! and a lot of baking… While Mr. Big stills needs to go to work…

Great! I did it, my first blog YEAH ME!

I will see you tomorrow…


0 LEFT ME LOVE:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your beautiful comments!!!